Slime Tube Repair Sealant 8oz/237ml - Cycles, Bikes, Motorbikes
The Slime Bike Tyre Sealant is perfect for protecting your tyres on those bumpy rides! Suitable for all tyres, this easy to use product can prevent and repair punctures of up to 3mm using Fibro-Seal technology. This high quality sealant is also non-toxic and environmentally friendly and once installed into the tyre the slime remains liquid which will not harden or dry out. Overall this product is a fantastic solution for those annoying flat tyres!
- 8oz bottle
- Prevents punctures up to 3mm deep
- One bottle fills two standard mountain bike inner tubes
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Slime is not intended for use in tubes losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime for tube type tires is NOT recommended for use in tubeless tires.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Slime is Ideal for Bicycles / Wheelbarrows / Dirt Bike / Scooters etc
- If using on a bicycle, use approx half of a bottle per inner tube.
Slime utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
Note: Slime is not guaranteed to repair punctures caused by gashes from glass or metal or on punctures greater than 1/8" (3mm).
- Part Type
- Tyre Sealant