Kitchen Worktop/Countertop/Work Surface Router Jig for Joiner/Connecting Bolts
Worktop clamp bolts are needed to fit a kitchen worktop. This router jig allows you to create the cut-outs for the bolts.
- Use on the underside of the worktop
- Use screws to hold in place with the provided screw holes
- Features alignment marks to help with accurate placement
- 18mm wide guide suitable for 16-18mm router guide plates
- Unrestricted router plunge depth due open ended design
- Tested and used with Screwfix worktop clamp bolts
(and should work with the majority of other similar bolts)
Please contact us if your router has a different size guide plate as we can adjust the design of the jig and produce one to suit.
We can also produce matching router guide plates. Contact us with details and we can give you a price.
Please note: As this jig is made of plastic it can be easily damaged by your router or heavily torqued screws.
This Jig is made to order using 3D printing and may have imperfections from this process.
The design may also vary as we make improvements.
Supplied in a random colour.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Part Type